Dubya-Doo 5: Palin Power Dubya-Doo 5: Palin Power

Awsomeee!

Yeah voices arn't perfect but really who cares the humors there and its damn funny XD Keep up the good work!

Jerry and The Closet Jerry and The Closet

o.O

So THATS why older jerry has so many issues =S

great work = )

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

....Wow. Just plain amazing.

I have to disagree with people saying you should take it out and fix the drawings up a bit, as that actually adds to the piece i think....
man kinda hard to believe one man, krinkles, started something that now has its own day and amazing works based after it
huh...

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

First game I've reviewed in a very long time so congrats on actually inspiring me to ignore my professor and do this during an English class. I've been a fan of the madness series since the very begining, and wasted (perhaps not 'wasted'...well...perhaps) hours of my life playing "Madness, Interactive". Although some of the original charm of Madness Interactive is lost in this game (as it takes on a more 'serious' tone, mirroring the progression of the actual Madness series) the improvements to gameplay, cleanness of gameplay and overall quality of this game CANNOT be overstated.
Moving on the actual content, I found that the story mode was somewhat cut and dry, with the same thing happening over and over again. Although I have no qualms about the linear gameplay (as I understand the limitations) I believe that greater diversity could be added to this mode by ALLOWING FOR THE CUSTOM CHARACTERS FROM ARENA MODE TO BE USED IN THE CAMPAIGN. This, I believe, would be a fairly simplistic feat for you to accomplish and would make the single player experience much more rewarding (or just plain fun, running around with a fully maxed out character who you worked hard for and beating in some faces).
Beyond this, I would like to see more done with dodging itself. As of now due to its effect ont he TACT bar, I only use the dodge option when an enemy is taking an aimed shot at me.
Moving on to the weapons, as has been stated by nearly everyone else, there is NO REASON TO USE ANYTHING BUT THE M249 except for RPing. The easiest way to fix this would be to significantly nerf the accuracy of this weapon (as once upgraded it is almost perfectly accurate when standing still). Beyond this, perhaps it would be interesting to have to purchase ammo, though this could get obnoxious (especially once the player has mounds of cash and has to go back and continue to buy ammo).
Still, this is an amazing game and I'm more than pleased with it. Thank you for all of your hard work and effort in putting this together.
Cheers.

Champion Champion

Decent

The game is fun and not overly challenging (depending on if your guys decide to come out or not and when) but once you get the no power bar and up its just to easy. After the final upgrade there is just no more fun to be had = (
However it is entertaining up to this point
but it could be moreso if you could spend some of your money constructing units such as other archers / fighters / mages etc etc.

Sonny Sonny

Wow.

This game inspired me to get an account and submit music....
just amazing few glitches people already noted but honestly
the diversity of enemies armor/weapons and a good story line is amazing...

Space Tripin' Space Tripin'

Heh....

You were right about the similiar intro...i'm guessing your a fruity loops user too...is that the stereo swap feature you keep using? i love that effect! pity you got slammed by zero bombers audio's kinda hard around here without the first people seeing it saying zero and moving on so no one ever sees it again =\

Bobox responds:

First of all thank you for listening, but I hope you didn't give a high score because of my review...as for the stereo effect and other little hints... ( I'll explain it to you via PM )

PS: I highly suggest that people listen to Demery's "Twisted Future" it's a cool track, just be sure to read the story before judging it ;-)

Jovo Jovo

carzy o.O

So great random music but besides that the words kinda were random as well nice inspiration i guess...? did it happen to come in the form of a white powder?
good song though ^-^

Bobox responds:

LoL, the lyrics are sung in my native language, but yeah they are on the funny side because they describe a friend of mine (in a bit of exaggerated fashion of course ;) and no.., no drugs were used hahaha :)

Walking in my Shoes Walking in my Shoes

nice!

I like the steady rythm behind it and the varying melodies that run throughout it. Very nice for an ambient sound. Really I have no qualms about it, really nice work!

MarkySpark responds:

Thankyou. Here is a red smartie.